Thursday, 21 April 2016


Learning from the experts


When grade 6 came in, my most valuable learning was that in order to achieve success you need to be collaborative and work together. They also said to be responsible and organised with you things. Another important thing was to make sure we live up to the due dates of tasks that are set up by your group, teacher and mentor.


In S.A.I.S I found that I got out the most information from the groups that were creative with their props and equipment. Those groups hooked me in more and they're displays were very eye catching. 


One of the ideas that I thought were good was a quiz at the end. Quizzes show whether your audience was listening or not. Some groups used videos, Either videos they made or relevant videos from the internet.


I learned many things from S.A.I.S and grade 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment